Mission and Vision Statement

Mission statement:
1. Best user experience: This could be reached by increasing the user experience of my application. Such as keeping it simple, don't add some pop-up page to make the user feel anger about it or mistouch them.
2. High-quality class: This depends on the teacher's teaching level, as a product company, I should set up an evaluating system, to see if this teacher can bring the student a great course or not. Based on the final score, I can list a list about which teacher is better which aren't. Also, in this we, I can figure out if there are some teachers just wasting student's time.
3. Better stream chat channel: One of my company's main product, can give student and teacher talk with each other face to face. As a foreigner, I know how hard to learn a new language without communicating with a native speaker, so I hope this can help students increase their speaking skill, and try to know how native speakers talking, rather than just learn a "stereotype" language.

Vision Statement:
1. An exchange learning experience: Give my customer a language learning experience to visit that country that he/she is learning right now since if a student is put into a foreign environment, he/she needs to use the language he/she just learning right now, which will help the student have initiative using this language so that he/she can increase the skill.
2. Student can "order" which teacher to talk with: (I think this one is kind like transfer my position to a product and service combined company)

评论

热门博文