How much will you charge (and why)

Every product will have a suitable price for them. When selling a product, if your price is way more expensive than people's thoughts, no one will choose you and your product.
So, as an educational product, I think my product's price is like how much money per hour, or how much money per course.
This is an example that I found through google, they offer IELTS courses, but they only offer video course can all the courses are learned by yourself. This is different than my plan since I want to let the teacher teach students to face to face. so I'm guessing the price should be $15-$25 per course. One reason is that I used to take one to one IELTS course in my country, and it cost me about $28 per each course, but that's the IELTS level course, my company just wanna our customers understand the language they want to learn and knows how to speak them fluently. So the price for mine should lower than the IELTS course price. But I also consider the thing that my company will offer online chat with the teacher, and that teacher should be a native speaker or the people who have a high understanding of those languages. So maybe the price should increase a little bit. I've also done some research about the price for language teachers with one to one courses, most of the teachers are around $20 per hour, and some nice teachers will have 25 or more. So I guess I should decide my product at this range, then with the customer's experience, I may need to adjust the price every quarter.

评论

热门博文